Wednesday, August 15, 2012

a beauty-full day...

my sweet beauty-full friend & i doing the standing tree pose together.   one of those days i will remember forever...

a day filled with family + sunshine + friendship + strength + peace + harmony = a beauty-full day. 
after our yoga session, our instructor took a pic of my friend andrea {from life iluli fotography} and i doing the 'Standing Tree Pose'.  i later got a beautiful note from her with our photo attached saying "I woke up thinking about yoga and the sun and how blessed we were yesterday to have that connection with the earth... One of those moments you can't even plan for, yet shapes you in some way forever. I just love that she showed us the standing tree pose together-- I think it's very true of our friendship. Supportive, Grounded, Centered and Happy.  ;) what a blessing!!!"  

i couldn't have said it better myself, dear friend.  i am so grateful for my family + friendships, so grateful. xoxo 

Have you told your family & friends how much they mean to you lately?



No comments:

Post a Comment